Brimstone is looking to appoint a marketing specialist to continue the exponential growth that the company has experienced since trading began, a little over 5 years ago.
Mission: To lead the UXO industry by creating and providing informative marketing information to help our clients, stakeholders, and communities better understand the risk posed by explosive ordnance.
The role will be located at the Brimstone Head office in Rochester, Kent or at our satellite office in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
- A strong LinkedIn presence,
- High experience in marketing via all social media platforms, in particular: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter,
- High degree of written English, for the creation of content, for both the Brimstone website and social media platforms,
- Good understanding of SEO, and content writing for SEO,
- Good knowledge and experience of Google Analytics, Google Business Profile Manager, Google AdWords.
- Experience in using Adobe suite products to create social content, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience in creating marketing campaigns and strategies.
Working out of either office, this position will report to the management structure of Brimstone, advising management on website tracking data, analytics of social posts, and strategies for social content. In addition, this position will be responsible for market intelligence to inform the marketing strategy. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and have a desire to grow an area of the business that the management team see as vitally important for the long-term success of the company.
Salary will be dependent on experience and as a permanent member of staff the employee will benefit from annual leave entitlement, an additional ‘birthday holiday day’, pension scheme, and the option to opt-in to the private healthcare and gym membership schemes.
Please apply by email, enclosing your current CV and salary expectations to email@example.com, marked for the attention of Adam Tanner (commercial manager).
"*" indicates required fields